Just when I thought it couldn’t get any easier to make boat loads of cash on Facebook, the almighty one laid down their IRON FIST. BOOOOOOOM! And it’s now official! In fact, it seems that as of – August 6, 2012 – Facebook is banning or blocking any and all links going to Empower Network blogs. And I can tell you one thing from my own personal experience, THAT FLIPPIN SUCKS! This blog post will address how this isn’t half as bad as Google Panda and Penguin and what you need to do to FIGHT BACK!
Why Facebook BLOCKED Empower Network
And What You Can Do To FIGHT BACK!
No real surprise, Facebook laid down their iron fist yesterday and BOOOOOOM they have officially blocked all links going to Empower Network blogs and will not even allow them on Facebook chat. Which for a Facebook chatter like me? THAT FLIPPIN SUCKS. Facebook is also stopping redirects and link shrinkers like bit.ly and Google’s link shrinking service as well as the Pretty Link plug-in on Word Press.
Why did Facebook block Empower?
If you think about it, the answer to that question is really simple. There are over 40,000 people posting from the same root domain
with Empower Network and from Facebook’s eyes it make it looks like its SPAM. And since SPAM is not allowed on Facebook, BOOOOOOM, the iron fist came down to block the URL completely.
HOW DO YOU FIGHT BACK
as an Empower Network Member?
If you are like me, and Facebook is one of your favorite methods of marketing and generating leads, then there are a few things that you can do to FIGHT BACK? These are things that I do personally, so I am not telling you to do something that I don’t already do myself.
1. You really need to buy your own personal name in a dotcom. If it’s not available, www.whoisyourname.com or www.yournameonline.com or www.workwithyourname.com are good options. If you are like me and you have an online handle or nickname like I have (MLM Superhero), you can combine the branding of both.
2. Start a word press blog under your own personal name. The P.S. sections and many of the hyperlinks can link over to your Empower blog. Thankfully, I’ve had a blog at www.DarrenLittle.com for a few years now, so its not that big of a deal for me.
3. If you are not a technical person, I highly recommend outsourcing some of the technical aspects so that all you have to do is BLOG. And just so you know, even your blogging quite frankly can be outsourced. It’s really not necessary to do the blogging, although it is quite fun once you get a knack for it. And once you give your blog a little personality, people will enjoy reading what you have to say. But don’t let it hold you back if you feel you are not a writer and think you can’t write about something daily. Simply outsource it.
CREATE A PROTECTION WALL BETWEEN
FACEBOOK AND YOUR EMPOWER VIDEO
For a guy like me that loves Facebook chat, I need a direct link to my video so that when I am talking with people, if they are interested, I can send them directly to the video page or the sign-up link.
Prior to Facebook laying down the hammer, I used the Pretty Link plug-in to have my links coming from my own personal domain. Pretty Link is a plug-in that I highly recommend as it makes all of your affiliate programs easy to drive traffic to without having to buy numerous domains.
Here is an example of a new landing page page that creates a wall between Facebook and Empower. People go to this link first and then click the link to move on further to the Empower video or sign-up.
Here is an example of that looks like www.DarrenLittle.com/Empower
Here is an example of a custom lead cap page www.DarrenLittle.com/GetEmpowered
These were put together with OUTSOURCING. If you have not started using outsourcing, it is totally the way to go.
What are some other marketing strategies to use now?
A few come to mind.
1. Definitely you want to keep using Facebook as a marketing tool. Don’t let a little thing like a Facebook ban throw a curve ball in your ability to generate 100% commissions. When Google Panda and Google Penguin hit all of us, it dramatically affected Google ranking and destroyed many company’s traffic. What was the answer? Re-calibrate.
As you know with anything, it’s all about MARKETING. Do what I did and use a landing page , just link out to capture pages and articles on your own blogs and sites.
2. Start using PAID advertising like solo-ads, press-releases, Facebook PPC and start buying into co-op marketing opportunities.
3. Start using VIDEO. Video builds a relationship with your prospect and gives you credibility and authority. You can build raport with people while you are sleeping with Video. We cover these strategies and more in our Ten Ten Formula Training available to all of our INNER CIRCLE members
Stop the pain of struggling today in your MLM! There’s an answer waiting on the other side, one simple system that you can use to generate upwards of 50 leads a day for your business. (Unless You Already Have Too Many Leads) – Click Here For Instant Access.
Share the content that inspires you on an Empower Network Blog and create some passive residual income. Did this post give you value? Please ‘like’ comment and share it on Twitter and Facebook.
To Massive Online Success!
Millionaire Mentor &
Author of MLM Affiliate Magic
P.P.S. Want more online exposure for your business? Grow your online presence with a ready-made plug and play blog that pays you 100% commissions. Learn more here.
To find out more about me GO HERE